East Greenwich Township Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
A dentist can help you with routine work on your teeth, such as cleaning and other matters. However, when you encounter an emergency such as impacted wisdom teeth or a severe injury to your jaw, you need to see an oral surgeon who can take care of your problem.
Our oral surgeons have the experience and knowledge to help you. We will diagnose your situation and provide treatment for you so you can return to your day with your smile restored.
When you make an appointment at Lanzi Burke Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons, our staff will greet you and get you to see one of our doctors as soon as possible.
During your initial consultation, you will meet with one of our friendly and well-trained professionals. They will review your medical history and any X-rays you brought with you to your visit. If you do not have any recent X-rays, do not worry, we can take them at our center. Your oral surgeon will examine your entire mouth with a particular focus on the area of concern that initiated your visit with us.
What Procedures Are Available at Our East Greenwich Township Office?
Once your problem is diagnosed, we will offer you several treatment options. We use advanced technology and procedures to help our patients smile confidently and eat the foods they love again.
Our board-certified oral surgeons perform several procedures for East Greenwich Township residents, including the following:
- Dental implants: We can replace missing teeth with dental implants that look and feel natural. With a stable foundation securing the teeth, our dental implants make for an ideal replacement. Our implants are placed with titanium screws that heal with bone tissue. We also offer the Teeth in a Day procedure. With this procedure, you will receive your new implants in just one visit.
- Orthognathic surgery: If you are struggling with a facial deformity from a birth defect or an accident, an oral surgeon can reshape your jaw and improve your bite and appearance. Orthognathic surgery can improve speech problems, help you chew food more easily, and relieve other problems.
- Wisdom teeth removal: It is natural to be worried about the potential pain of having wisdom teeth removed. However, if wisdom teeth take up too much space, they can cause overcrowding, cysts, or even gum disease. Our oral surgeons have successfully removed wisdom teeth for many patients. We will extract teeth with as little discomfort as possible.
- Sleep apnea: With obstructive sleep apnea (OSA), the tongue blocks the throat and passage of air. Surgery could correct the problem through multiple methods, including expanding the airway passage.
- TMJ surgery: The temporomandibular joint (TMJ) is one of the most complex joints in the body. When it is healthy, the joint allows the person to eat, talk, and swallow without any pain or discomfort. When it becomes diseased or damaged, any movement can be extremely painful. TMJ surgery can correct this problem.
We perform additional treatments, and we accept most major insurances.
If you are experiencing a painful issue, you should immediately reach out to an oral surgeon to determine the extent of your situation. We will find out what treatment option is best for you.
East Greenwich Township Oral Surgeons at Lanzi Burke Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons Treat a Variety of Oral Emergencies
If you have a traumatic oral injury, disease, or you are having another issue, one of our East Greenwich Township oral surgeons at Lanzi Burke Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons can help. Patients gain from our many years of experience in surgical diagnosis and treatment. Call us at 856-582-4222 or contact us online to schedule a consultation. Located in Washington Township, Haddonfield, and Woolwich Township, New Jersey, we are dedicated to helping patients throughout South Jersey.