Logan Township Oral Surgeons
Our board-certified oral surgeons offer Logan Township, New Jersey residents suffering from mouth, jaw, and facial conditions a wide array of corrective surgeries.
What Procedures Does Lanzi Burke Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons Perform?
We treat several conditions of the mouth, jaw, sinus cavities, and facial areas that diminish function and cause pain. Addressing conditions surgically can restore proper function, prevent serious health problems, and improve patients’ overall health. In Logan Township, we handle a variety of oral and maxillofacial issues, including the following:
- Craniofacial implants: Burns, car accidents, severe malignant diseases, and congenital birth defects can result in serious head and facial trauma requiring craniofacial surgery to reconstruct bone structure to restore function.
- Dental implants: Patients suffering from broken or missing teeth can benefit greatly from dental implants surgically embedded into the jawbone for a semi-permanent solution. Dental implants function like natural teeth, have no restricted foods, or require nightly removal, making them an excellent option over traditional dentures.
- Obstructive sleep apnea: Obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) interrupts airflow during sleep and restricts oxygen to the brain. OSA causes the tongue to be sucked into the back of the throat, cutting off the airway repeatedly during sleep. If untreated, OSA can lead to other severe health conditions, including high blood pressure, cardiovascular conditions, and stroke.
- Orthognathic surgery: Patients with diminished ability to speak, eat, chew, or sleep due to trauma or birth abnormalities to the teeth, jaw, or facial bone abnormalities of the teeth, jaw, or facial bones can benefit from orthognathic surgery.
- Teeth in a Day: Our exclusive Teeth in A Day procedure provides patients with broken or missing teeth dental implant replacements in only one appointment.
- TMJ disorders: One of the most common conditions is damage to the temporomandibular joint (TMJ), the hinged socket at the back of the jaw. Excessive grinding or clenching of the teeth, arthritis, stress, structural problems, trauma, dislocation, and pressure reduces the proper function of the joint and causes pain.
- Wisdom teeth extraction: Another commonly performed surgery is wisdom teeth extraction. Wisdom teeth can lead to painful conditions, such as overcrowding, teeth shifting, gum disease, infection, and cysts, particularly when poorly aligned to other teeth or impacted.
What Should I Expect During My Initial Consultation With an Oral Surgeon?
During your initial consultation at Lanzi Burke Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons, your doctor will review your dental and medical records, X-rays, dentist referrals, and test results, examine your condition, and recommend treatment options. Plan to arrive a little before your appointment to fill out your information, and bring your insurance information, personal identification, and a list of allergies and medications you are currently taking.
During your visits, the entire staff will strive to make your experience and treatment as comfortable and pain-free as possible. We aim to provide the highest quality of care, utilizing cutting-edge technology and surgical techniques.
Logan Township Oral Surgeons at Lanzi Burke Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons Treat Patients Suffering From Painful Oral and Facial Conditions
Our Logan Township oral surgeons at Lanzi Burke Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons provide exceptional surgical care to ease pain and improve quality of life and appearance. To learn more about our procedures, call us at 856-582-4222 or contact us online to schedule an initial consultation. Located in Washington Township, Haddonfield, and Woolwich Township, New Jersey, we serve patients throughout South Jersey.